Blog Pod Success Group
Community for Creative Entrepreneurs
Business is a chance to bless and prosper each other.
Louise Hay, Founder, Hay House Publishing
What is the Blog Pod Success Group?
Part Mastermind group, part business advisory board, part copy writing class. It’s a chance to join with other like-minded female entrepreneurs who are focused on improving their business blog, extending their influence and generating income.
You will share intimate details of your life, experience, business and blog in order to:
- Clarify your reason for creating – the “why” that drives your blog
- Dicover the mindset shift from selling to client attraction
- Identify and connect with your niche market to build valuable relationships
- Create engaging content that leverages your expertise
- Build emotional connections and write from a place of flow
- Learn from and collaborate with other passionate bloggers
Together we will:
- Boost your business blog, kick-start your creativity and help you increase your online presence.
- Establish powerful new creative routines through structured accountability:
- Action Plan – completed at meeting
- Member Update – completed prior to each meeting
Establish strong branding by:
- Authentically displaying your voice, personality and vision
- Boosting visibility and traffic to powerfully attract opportunities
Format: Currently available in-person (Group restricted to 10 people)
- Members meet twice a month for three hours of action-oriented coaching, training and guidance
- Curriculum follows a three month cycle. Each meeting moves through three key structures:
1. Mastermind techniques
2. Blogging training
3. Content creation exercises
Cost: $99 a month or $250 for three months