M.A (Hons) in English Literature, Glasgow University
P.G.C.E (Post Graduate Certificate of Education) in English, University of Leeds
ESL certified through University of Cambridge CELTA program
Creative Facilitation trained
Global Volunteer Network member – Ghanaian Program Teaching Participant
Teachers Without Borders member
BCTF Cuba Project member
Community Involvement – Volunteer Coaching:
Over the past six years, my coaching volunteer work has included working with:
- Pacific Legal Education Association (Kidstart at-risk-youth on probation mentoring program)
- Canucks Family Education Centre (Immigrant Youth in Transition program)
- Frontier College (Literacy Program)
- Sports Med B.C. Having run many marathons and half marathons I have enjoyed being able to be a Sun Run volunteer run coach for three years.
- Richmond Therapeutic Riding Association. I also love working with horses and have enjoyed sharing this passion by being able to help disabled youth know the joy of horseback riding.